Restaurant Business Insurance Quotes
Restaurant Business Insurance Quotes*
If you are looking for insurance for your restaurant you may have come to the SMART place. Our team of friendly brokers are here to make it easy for you to find suitable cover for your restaurant business risks.
It is essential that restaurant owners take out public liability cover. Public Liability is the core insurance cover for most small businesses in Australia; including restaurants. Public liability insurance cover can protect restaurant owners from damages resulting from injuries to patrons from slips, falls and breakages.
What kind of insurance does a restaurant need?*
In addition to public liability, restaurant business insurance can cover all or some of the risks below.
- Product Liability– eg: unwanted objects in food, food poisoning.
- Commercial Property– eg: damage to building – vandalism.
- Business Equipment Breakdown – eg: refrigerator breaking down resulting in loss of stock.
- Fire and Perils– eg: fire arising from cooking, electrical malfunctions, unguarded flames and grease fires.
- Crime – eg: cash and alcohol
- Workers Compensation– eg: burns, cuts and strains to staff.
- Business Interruption – eg: profit associated with location in the event you are forced to close for an extended period.
How much is restaurant business insurance per month?*
So how much will restaurant insurance cost you monthly?
Restaurant business insurance per month, including all fees , starts from approximately $110 per month for a small restaurant.
The cost of restaurant business insurance will vary significantly and most restaurants will pay a little or lot more per month to cover their business suitably.
Our helpful business insurance brokers may be able to help you find suitable and affordable insurance for your restaurant.
Depending on the covers you select whether you have a small restaurant or a large one, whether you have deep fryers and the size of the deep fryers , the level of fit out of your restaurant, your level of security , your claims experience and location certain insurance companies may offer better terms. Our specialist brokers will obtain multiple quotes on suitable insurance policies that you can pay monthly for your from leading insurance companies such as Vero, Zurich and AIG.
Whether you are in Perth, Victoria or anywhere in between in Australia, if you want more information on restaurant business insurance requirements, including what business interruption insurance can cover, TALK to a SMART Insurance broker on 1300 542 573 or contact us online for SMART insurance cover for your restaurant.