Personal Accident Insurance

Get a Quote

"*" indicates required fields

Business Insurance for Personal Accidents & Sickness*

As a business owner, sole trader or contractor, your personal safety is your livelihood. You know that time away from work will have a direct impact on your income and that a long period away can negatively affect your savings, family and lifestyle.

Many self-employed and business owners are UNSURE if they are COVERED PROPERLY.
We help them find affordable and SUITABLE INSURANCE so they can run their business with CONFIDENCE.*

Self-employed and small business owners can access many BIG name insurers AND
industry specific underwriters here:*

Your QUESTIONS regarding
Personal Accident Insurance ANSWERED:*

Personal Accident Insurance may help you and your family pay for essential bills and other financial commitments when you:

  • have an accident and are injured*
  • pass away*

In the event of an accident, with personal accident insurance when your claim is you’ll still have money coming in.

The weekly benefit could cover you for 52 or 104 weeks and upto 85%* of your weekly income at the time of the injury ; depending on the amount of coverage agreed when the policy is taken out.

Personal accident insurance policies may cover you for the following events if caused by an accident*:

  • death*
  • permanent total disablement*; and
  • loss of, or loss of use of, a limb*.

*There are typically are other exclusions so it’s smart to talk to SMART Business Insurance broker on 1300 542 573 or contact us online
about personal accident insurance, and ask us about what is and what isn’t covered.

The amount of compensation takes into account how your injuries affect you now and in the future.

Compensation may be awarded for pain, suffering and your inability to do things after your accident that you could do before. Compensation may be made based upon medical evidence, normally specialist reports, of the injuries suffered. The amount of compensation takes into account how your injuries or disease affect you now and in the future.

Accident compensation may cover any loss of earnings since the accident and any future loss of earnings.

If you are self-employed, had an accident and weren’t able to work for an extended period:

Would you be able to pay your bills easily?

Would you be able to look after yourself and your family?

If you are a concerned about whether you would be able to pay your bills or look after yourself or your family you should consider personal accident insurance.

Talk to one of our helpful brokers about suitable and affordable cover for your needs on 1300 542 573 today.

Want guidance on Personal Accident Insurance coverage for your small business?
Get in touch. Here to help you.*

Need more CERTAINTY regarding your business insurance cover?
Have questions or want GUIDANCE?
Get in touch. Here to help you.*

Get a Quote

"*" indicates required fields

Small business owners DESERVE to get insurance cover at an
affordable price – and KNOW what they are covered for.*

We are business insurance brokers

What does this mean to you ?
What that means is that we are YOUR representative, and our first responsibility is to YOU, unlike an insurance agent who represents the insurance company.

And in the event of a claim, we fight for YOU, which may mean a faster and more successful claim.^

^Important : We have no power to authorise claims. However, our experience and assistance can help you when you have a claim.


REAL LIFE STORIES of small business owners who were UNCERTAIN about their business insurance coverage NOW operating with CONVICTION.*

Need expert Insurance Advice?
Get in Touch:*

Get a Quote

"*" indicates required fields

Learn More About Insurance for your Business:*


· We may act for you – not the insurance company
· We may obtain multiple quotes for you on suitable policies from leading insurance companies and underwriters
· You receive responsive friendly service.
· You’ll receive a competitive rate on a suitable policy year after year
· You’ll have us in your court if you need to claim
· Monthly payment options
· We’ll do the leg work for you!

Find out more.