Fencing Contractors Liability Insurance*
If your fencing work involves any of the following activities you've come to the SMART place to cover your business activities:
- Installation, repair, restoration, replacement or maintenance of boundary, feature ,brick, timber ,paling, concrete, stone, pvc, wrought iron, vinyl, chain link, bamboo, colorbond, picket, tubular, slat screen, pool, glass,, frameless, pet fences
- Installation, repair, restoration, replacement or maintenance of domestic, commercial, industrial, farm or rural fencing
- Installation, repair, restoration, replacement or maintenance of gates and auto gates
What insurances does a Fencing contractor need?*
There are a number of suitable business insurances we may be able to find an affordable quote for you on.
- Public Liability : to cover you against damage to a third person or their property
- Tools : cover you for theft of your tools
- Stock/marine Transit : if applicable to your business, this will cover you for loss or theft of stock
- Personal Accident: cover for you and your family if you hurt yourself
- Commercial Motor: cover for your vehicle which you use for work
The first three business insurances: public liability, tools, and stock may be able to bundled into a "business pack" for affordability and ease of managing.
Your enquiries will be handled quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
At SMART we aim to treat each of our clients with a friendly and personal touch. Monthly payments are available.
We talk to tradies, including fencing contractors, installers and repairers all over Australia and provide business insurance quotes for them every working day.
For an affordable quote on suitable insurance cover for your fencing installation, repair, restoration and maintenance activities TALK to a SMART Business Insurance broker on
1300 542 573 or email us at email@example.com.
1300 542 573
TALK to a SMART Business Insurance adviser
Monday – Friday 8.45 am - 6.00 pm AEST
*Important: Cover may be available subject to meeting insurers underwriting criteria. Some of the covers listed may or may not be available or may have limitations or exclusions. Cover inclusions vary significantly from insurer to insurer. DO NOT rely upon the above. Check your policy schedule carefully for inclusions and exclusions and limitations. Talk to a SMART business insurance broker on 1300 542 573 for more information.