Cabinet Makers Insurance
"*" indicates required fields
Business Insurance for a Cabinet Maker*
If you work as a cabinet maker the nature of your everyday work presents a number of risks.
Wherever you are in Australia, as a cabinet maker, you need suitable and affordable insurance cover, including public liability, to protect yourself and your business from potential claims that may arise from your work activities.
Many Cabinet Makers are UNSURE if they are COVERED PROPERLY.
We help them find affordable and SUITABLE INSURANCE so they can run their business with CONFIDENCE.*
Cabinet Makers can access many BIG name insurers AND
industry specific underwriters here.*
Small business owners QUESTIONS regarding
Cabinet Makers Insurance ANSWERED:*
Below are a number of insurance covers that cabinet makers may need.
- Product liability – may protect a cabinet maker when products you have supplied, repaired or manufactured cause harm, injure someone or cause property damage.
- Public liability insurance – Risks cabinet maker small business owners are exposed to from their work activities include that may be covered by public liability insurance include :
- Damage to someone else’s property from your carpentry work activities ; which may be covered by public liability insurance
- harm to someone else from slips and falls, inexperience , power equipment , sharp tools, materials, fire and liability hazards on site.
- Commercial property insurance – cover the loss or damage to buildings and property.
- Business Equipment – If your cabinet making equipment is damaged, destroyed or stolen business equipment insurance can provide protection for you and your business.
- Stock – If your cabinet making stock is damaged, destroyed or stolen stock insurance can provide protection for you and your business.
- Business insurance pack – you may be able to combine multiple covers in a specially designed policy for a cabinet making business. Ask your SMART broker for details.
- Workers compensation – cover for employees. Cabinet making is risky for workers undertaking it. Employees may receive injuries due to work pressure and constantly changing work sites. Injuries may result from lifting heavy objects, slips and falls, burns, standing for long hours, stooping and kneeling.
- Marine cargo – cover if you receive or send goods such as building materials via post or freight.
- Professional Indemnity – if you provide professional advice or a fee.
- Commercial motor – may cover any vehicle – car, van , light truck – that you own and use mainly for business.
- Personal Accident and Sickness – to protect your personal income if you can’t work for an extended period.
- Tool insurance – Without tool insurance, you will have to dig into your own savings or borrow money to get the tools replaced or repaired.
- General property insurance is the name of the policy that may cover damage or loss to carpenters tools and business equipment such as , mobile, computers and power equipment
Our team of friendly brokers are here to make it easy for you to find suitable cover for your cabinet making business risks. Simply call us on 1300 542 573 or contact us online.
Cabinet makers need public liability insurance as cabinet making involves working with volatile materials and hazardous chemicals that increase the probability of an accident on site.
Property, vehicles, machines, tools and equipment being used on site may be damaged due to accidents.
The constant presence of volatile materials such as wood, sawdust, paint, solvents, shavings, chips, adhesives and other chemicals, place the work site at a high risk.
Public liability insurance can help mitigate some of the business risks cabinet makers face.
To be covered correctly at claim time as a cabinet maker you need to disclose ALL of your work activities to your insurance broker, and insurance companies, no matter how infrequently you perform that type of work. Are your activities restricted to cabinet making or are you undertaking broader building activities? Insurance policies are priced according to risk. Failure to disclose any type of work you perform means you will not be covered if an incident occurs while undertaking an undisclosed work activity.
Simply TALK to a SMART Business Insurance broker on 1300 542 573 or contact us online for suitable and affordable public liability and business insurance quotes for your cabinet making business.
When deciding on whether to use an insurance broker for your cabinet making business it is important to consider that brokers act in the interests of the small business owner. Direct insurers and agents act for the insurer. This can be important especially if you need to claim.
Brokers can help cabinet makers by sourcing multiple competitive quotes on policy inception, negotiate with the insurance companies to prevent or limit increases on renewal, remarket your policy to other suitable insurance companies where appropriate , talk to underwriters about policy wordings, industry classifications and terms, talk to insurance assessors during the claims process and repairers where necessary.
- We may act for you – the cabinet maker – not the insurance company
- We may obtain multiple quotes for you on suitable policies from leading insurance companies and underwriters
- You receive responsive friendly service.
- You’ll receive a competitive rate on a suitable policy year after year
- You’ll have us in your court if you need to claim
- Monthly payment options
- We’ll do the leg work for you!
Want guidance on commercial insurance coverage for your Cabinet Making business?
Get in touch. Here to help.*
Need more CERTAINTY regarding your business insurance cover?
Have questions or want GUIDANCE?
Get in touch. Here to help you.*
Get a Quote
"*" indicates required fields
Small business owners DESERVE to get insurance cover at an
affordable price – and KNOW what they are covered for.*
We are business insurance brokers
What does this mean to you ?
What that means is that we are YOUR representative, and our first responsibility is to YOU, unlike an insurance agent who represents the insurance company.
And in the event of a claim, we fight for YOU, which may mean a faster and more successful claim.^
^Important : We have no power to authorise claims. However, our experience and assistance can help you when you have a claim.
SMART BUSINESS INSURANE BROKERS
REAL LIFE STORIES of small business owners who were UNCERTAIN about their business insurance coverage NOW operating with CONVICTION.*
Need expert Insurance Advice?
Get in Touch:*
Get a Quote
"*" indicates required fields
Learn More About Insurance for your Business:*
Are You Gambling With Your Commercial Property Insurance? Commercial investments can be a risky business at the best of times, especially in a perpetually changing
GET The SMART Edge
· We may act for you – not the insurance company
· We may obtain multiple quotes for you on suitable policies from leading insurance companies and underwriters
· You receive responsive friendly service.
· You’ll receive a competitive rate on a suitable policy year after year
· You’ll have us in your court if you need to claim
· Monthly payment options
· We’ll do the leg work for you!