Property, Plant and Equipment Insurance

Get a Quote

"*" indicates required fields

Insurance for Plant & Equipment*

If you are looking for a broker to handle your Property, Plant and Equipment insurance needs you may have come to the SMART place.

As a small business owner you are used to providing exceptional personal customer service to your clients so it’s only natural that when you are purchasing something as important as insurance for your Property, Plant and Equipment that you want considered responsive service.

Many Business Owners are UNSURE if they are COVERED PROPERLY.
We help them find affordable and SUITABLE INSURANCE so they can run their business with CONFIDENCE.*

What is Property, Plant and Equipment Insurance?*

Insurance for Property, Plant, Machinery & Equipment may provide cover for a range of property, plant and equipment used in the construction industry including buildings, indoor and outdoor plant, earthmoving equipment, machinery, cranes, bobcats and tools.

If you have any questions regarding the insurance requirements of your Property, Plant and Equipment one of our friendly insurance brokers will be happy to assist you on 1300 542 573 or contact us online.

What Types of Property, Plant & Equipment may be covered*

If you value quick turnaround and cover at an affordable price we may be able to help you with your Property, Plant and /or Heavy Machinery insurance needs in Australia.

  • Commercial Trucks
  • Heavy Motor Trucks
  • Cab Chasis
  • Concrete Agitator Truck
  • Concrete Pump Truck
  • Compactor Body Truck
  • Dolly
  • Live stock Truck
  • Long Haul Truck
  • Pantech Body
  • Prime Mover
  • Refrigerated Truck
  • Rigid Truck
  • Short Haul Truck
  • Table Top Body Truck
  • Tipper Body
  • Heavy vehicle (dump truck)
  • Earthmoving Equipment
  • Backhoe
  • Front end loader
  • Excavator
  • Road Roller
  • Grader
  • Scraper
  • Dozer
  • Mini Excavator
  • Skid steer loader (bobcat, drott, dingo)
  • Crane Operators
  • Equipment and Machinery for the Mining Industry
  • Machinery Insurance
  • Commercial property
  • Tools insurance

What Insurance Cover Should Property, Plant & Equipment Owners Consider?*

Whether you are a sole trader or have a large crew you may want to consider the following insurance covers for your Property, Plant & Equipment Insurance:

  • Public Liability insurance
  • Product Liability
  • Machinery breakdown
  • Material Damage
  • Hired – in plant
  • Wet and Dry Hired Plant & Equipment
  • Transit
  • Consequential loss

We are here to help you find suitable Property, Plant and Equipment Insurance*

It’s the details that make the different with Property, Plant and Equipment Insurance, and we are passionate about obtaining appropriate insurance protection for small business owners.

And you’ll have us in your corner if you need to claim.

We can even arrange monthly payments if you want to preserve your cash flow

Want your QUESTIONS on Business Insurance ANSWERED?
Get in touch. *

Get a Quote

"*" indicates required fields

Property, Plant and Equipment Insurance quote*

We talk to small business owners, all over Australia; including many looking for Property, Plant and Equipment Insurance and affordable insurance quotes for them every working day.

Please call 1300 542 573 or contact us online if you want an affordable quote on suitable insurance from a SMART broker who is there to help you.

GET SMART cover for property, plant and equipment*

  • We may act for you – the small business owner – not the insurance company
  • You’ll receive a competitive quote on a suitable policy
  • You receive responsive friendly service.
  • You’ll receive a competitive rate on a suitable policy year after year
  • You’ll have us in your court if you need to claim
  • Monthly payment options
  • We’ll do the leg work for you!

Find out more