Medical Device Product Liability Insurance
Medical Device Product Liability Insurance*
If you are a manufacturer or wholesaler of invasive or non –invasive medical devices looking to obtain suitable and affordable Public and products liability insurance you may have come to the SMART place.
As specialist business insurance brokers, and through our connection with specialist underwriters, we may be able to find competitive , reliable products and liability cover for your business activities if you manufacture or wholesale invasive or non-invasive medical devices.
What may public and products liability insurance for medical product manufacturers & wholesalers include?*
- Cover for legal liability for damage or compensation and claimants costs and expenses for Bodily Injury and Property Damage and Financial Loss sustained by a third party arising out of your business
- Comprehensive cover for Public and Products Liability, Clinical Testing liability, No Fault Compensation Cover for Clinical Trials and Products Financial Loss
- Up to AUD20,000,000 Limit available
- World-wide Jurisdiction including North America
(The information provided in this website indicative of features and benefits , it does not contain the full terms, Definitions, Exclusions, Excess or Endorsements. Cover can vary significantly from insurer to insurer and is subject to change over time. Please call your SMART business insurance broker on 1300 542 573 for more information)
What type of medical products and devices may be covered?*
Just some of the medical products and devices may be covered are listed below.
- medical/orthopaedic support braces
- vitamins and supplements
- homemade balms
- skincare products
- Cosmetic/beauty treatment devices
- Medical implants
Smart business insurance PRO tip: The medical device your business manufactures or wholesales not listed above ? Don’t worry; there are many more medical devices that can be covered. Please call your SMART business insurance broker on 1300 542 573 and we will see if we can help.
Get a Quote
What other business insurance should medical product manufacturers & wholesalers consider?*
- Commercial Property Insurance – for medical products businesses that operate from commercial property
- Business Equipment eg. Manufacturing and storage equipment
- Business Interruption – eg: profit associated with location in the event you are forced to close for an extended period.
- Stock: – Loss of stock
- Marine Transport – transportation of goods