Medical & Dental Clinic Insurance
Dental Surgery and Medical Clinic Insurance*
If you are looking for affordable and suitable insurance for your Dental Surgery and Medical Clinicyou may have come to the SMART place.
While you are in the business of caring for your patients our helpful business insurance brokers are here to help you to take care of your Surgery or Clinic business insurance and property cover.
What business insurance and property cover may be needed for Medical & Dental Clinics?*
The team at SMART may be able to provide you with a quote to help you find a suitable insurance for your Dental Surgery or Medical Clinic. Cover options for Surgery’s and Clinics include:
- Public liability Insurance– : eg, slips and falls inside your practice
- Commercial property insurance– eg; protection for your clinic building and property, stock
- Business Equipment– eg. Cover for your high value medical and dental equipment
- Stock– eg. Specific cover for your clinics stock
- Employee Theft
- Business Interruption– eg. Cover for profit associated with your trading location in the event you are forced to close your medical or dental clinic for an extended period.
- Fire and Perils-eg: fire arising from flammable products in stock.
- Equipment Breakdown – eg. Cover repairs to your medical and dental equipment
- Cyber insurance – eg: Hacking of patient files or practice payment facilities.
- Business insurance pack – combine covers such as glass, money, theft and more for your practice.
When you are looking for suitable insurance for your Surgery or Clinic you may want to consider if your practice is adequately insured so that your business is able to resume from where it left off before the accident.
That means being able to rebuild and replace the buildings, equipment and contents at today’s prices quickly.
Recent OH&S legislation requires that new fixtures and equipment need to be taken into account.
Smart Broker PRO Tip: It is important to note when providing information on insured values that premium savings for a partially insured workshop won’t make a great contribution to covering any shortfalls if you are underinsured.
Not sure how much cover you need for your Clinic or Surgery? In some instances many of the above covers can be combined in the one business insurance pack policy.
Call 1300 542 573 to talk to a friendly SMART business insurance broker who may be able to assist you in finding suitable cover at an affordable cost.
What types of Medical Clinics and Dental Surgeries may be covered with insurance*
- General Practitioners
- Medical Centre
- Day Surgeries
- Allied Health Practitioners
- Blood / Pathology Clinics
- Cardio Clinics
- Chiropractic Clinics
- Night and Day Clinics
Get a Quote
What is the cost of insurance for medical clinics and dental surgeries?*
Our helpful business insurance brokers can help you find suitable cost effective insurance for your practice.
Depending on your area of specialisation, the premises age, size, level of fit out, the type and value of your medical and dental equipment, whether you have sprinklers, the level of security, and what is being storedcertain insurance companies may offer better terms.
Our specialist brokers may be able to obtain a quote on suitable clinic insurance policies for your from leading insurance companies such as Vero, QBE, Zurich and AIG or specialist medical underwriters.
If you want more information for your clinic insurance requirements, including what business interruption insurance can cover, TALK to a SMART Insurance broker on 1300 542 573 or contact us online for SMART insurance cover for your practice.