Insurance for Labourers

Get a Quote

"*" indicates required fields

Business Insurance for a Labourer*

“Who’s going to do the heavy lifting?”

As a labourer, you know that often no one else on site will help with the heavy lifting; they’ll leave it to the labourer.

So who is there to help you with the heavy lifting?

At SMART we can’t help you with the physical heavy lifting on site, but we CAN help your business avoid having to do unnecessary heavy lifting if an insurable accident occurs.

What type of heavy lifting can be avoided by your labouring business by obtaining protection via insurance?

Many Business Owners are UNSURE if they are COVERED PROPERLY.
We help them find affordable and SUITABLE INSURANCE so they can run their business with CONFIDENCE.*

Labourer Public Liability Insurance*

  • Public Liability – eg: someone tripping over building materials you just moved or you accidently damage a client’s property.
  • General Property – eg: loss of labouring equipment.

Labourer Personal Accident Insurance*

  • Personal Accident and Sickness Insurance – eg. recommended for labourers who are sole traders. This cover can provide income if you are injured at work or sick for an extended period. The weekly benefit could cover you for up to over 100 weeks and a high proportion of your weekly income at the time of the injury or sickness.

Want your QUESTIONS on Business Insurance ANSWERED?
Get in touch. *

Get a Quote

"*" indicates required fields

Specialist business insurance for labourers on domestic and light commercial building sites*

For many, the heavy lifting performed day in day out by labourers is similar to insurance. No one wants to do it but everyone needs someone to help them out.

Our business insurance brokers are specialists in labouring services. They can source suitable business insurance packages (biz pack) to suit the needs of sole trader,small and medium and labouring businesses. Due to the high risk facing labourers not all insurance companies want to provide insurance protection for this occupation. Depending on the size and nature (eg: domestic or light commercial) of the labouring service, our brokers know which insurers and underwriters are likely to provide suitable cover and competitive prices for labouring businesses.

If you are a labourer on domestic or light commercial sites assisting builders,carpenters, plumbers, plasterers, electricians,or earthmovers we may be able to assist you cover your insurable risks.

TALK to a SMART Business Insurance broker on 1300 542 573 or contact us online for SMART insurance cover for your labouring business.